Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
In a weekly team meeting, Henry Steel, Shift Supervisor at the Ace Machine Tool Company, announced to all fourteen members of his staff that he was in love with each of them. He then asked, "Now that I have told you how I feel, would any of you like to share your feelings?" After a period of awkward silence, Machine Operator Bill Rogers said hesitantly, "I love you too Henry, but more as a friend." Steel responded, "Thanks for letting me know where I stand. Anyone else?" Accounting Clerk Walter Stepanski answered, "Nothing personal Henry, but I'm not looking for a relationship right now." Ted Meyers was on vacation that day and wonders if Henry loves him too. "Iím not saying I want to be loved by Henry. It would just be nice to know."
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.