Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog