Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life