Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care