Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events