Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .