Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video