Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking