Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- This article is missing the middle part
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining