Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.