Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom