Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick