Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost