Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.