Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.