Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.