Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08