Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.