Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- New Pope's Things To Do List