Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent