Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter