Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- New Pope's Things To Do List