Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry