Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.