Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest