Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic