Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular