Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular