Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.