Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment