Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency