Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.