Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events