Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay