Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.