Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog