Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled