Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick