Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article