Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining