Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans