Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level