Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt