Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.