Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost