Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt