Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton