Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome