Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes