Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’