Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.