Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom