Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent