Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility