Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils