Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- This article is missing the middle part
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton