Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.