Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.