Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton