Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case