Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.