Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie