Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park