Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.