Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant