Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm