Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency