Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.