Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.