Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year