Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment