Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Local man gets his freak on
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween