Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer