Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.