Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?