Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter