Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks