Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks