Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest