Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.