Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- This article is missing the middle part
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.