Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.