Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care