Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation