Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.