Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner