Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case