Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs