DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors