DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent