DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.