DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’