DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths