DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China