DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.