DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.