DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular