DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'