DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching