DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children