Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.