Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Americaís Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining