Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I can’t wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected