Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm