Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?