Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.