Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction