Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Local man gets his freak on
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.