Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire