Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks