Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimerís possibly still underway
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic