Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks