Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.