Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious