Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.