Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary womanís guilt
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic