Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I can’t wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.