Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.