Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I can’t wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation