Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- New Pope's Things To Do List