Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
FAIRFIELD, OH - Parishioners packed the Fairfield Church of Nazarene this week as word of the toaster apparition spread throughout the community. The phenomenon continues to prompt waves of intense emotion as people try to comprehend the heavenly message. Throughout viewing hours set up by the church, people can be seen weeping, fainting, and praying.
The miracle toaster appears embedded and glowing within the painting of the Virgin Mary hanging at the front of the church. Many feel the apparition is somehow intended to convey the opposite message of many heavily publicized sightings the Virgin Mary on pieces of toast around the U.S. in recent years.
Church officials report the toaster appears to be a KitchenAid KMTT200OB which is a medium quality four-slice toaster that comes with a one year warranty. The unit generally retails for $69.99.
Church Pastor, Paul Edwards commented, "Although we don't yet understand the meaning of this phenomenon, we do understand the Lord works in mysterious ways. Possibly this is meant to benefit our parish financially. We are considering offering the painting on eBay."
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings