Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
MONROE, OH - Officials have called off plans for a fundraiser to cover Touchdown Jesus’ cremation costs after finding out that the final expense would be extremely low.
There were plans in place to raise money for the cremation by raffling off some of Touchdown Jesus’ personal items, including his beard trimmer and collection of striped referee shirts.
Funeral home officials say that little money or effort was needed for the cremation due to what they describe as, “A really good head start.”
William Purser of the Solid Rock Church was pleased to find out that the costs will be so low, “We’ll be able to pay for this using only change from the pond out front. Well, after we sift through all those dead fish.”
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off