Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
MONROE, OH - Officials have called off plans for a fundraiser to cover Touchdown Jesus’ cremation costs after finding out that the final expense would be extremely low.
There were plans in place to raise money for the cremation by raffling off some of Touchdown Jesus’ personal items, including his beard trimmer and collection of striped referee shirts.
Funeral home officials say that little money or effort was needed for the cremation due to what they describe as, “A really good head start.”
William Purser of the Solid Rock Church was pleased to find out that the costs will be so low, “We’ll be able to pay for this using only change from the pond out front. Well, after we sift through all those dead fish.”
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Local man gets his freak on
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?