Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
MONROE, OH - Officials have called off plans for a fundraiser to cover Touchdown Jesus’ cremation costs after finding out that the final expense would be extremely low.
There were plans in place to raise money for the cremation by raffling off some of Touchdown Jesus’ personal items, including his beard trimmer and collection of striped referee shirts.
Funeral home officials say that little money or effort was needed for the cremation due to what they describe as, “A really good head start.”
William Purser of the Solid Rock Church was pleased to find out that the costs will be so low, “We’ll be able to pay for this using only change from the pond out front. Well, after we sift through all those dead fish.”
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Local man gets his freak on
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection