Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
CINCINNATI, OH - Upon discovering that her gym membership had expired, Tonya Cole has found that the guilt over her sedentary lifestyle has eased considerably. Tonya plans to celebrate the expiring membership by engaging in more sedentary activity in the coming weeks and months.
“This is such a load off my mind,” explained Tonya. “Just knowing that membership card was in my purse gave me intense feelings of guilt every day as I laid on the couch watching TV. It really made me depressed and caused me to not even have the energy to change the channel. But now, I’m a much more chipper kind of sedentary!”
Tonya had planned to ceremonially bury the gym membership card in her back yard, but decided that it would require too much effort. “I’m just not up for the sweating that comes from digging,” said Tonya. “I might just flush it. Or tear it into little pieces and put it into my onion dip. And then flush it.”
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.