Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
BLUE ASH, OH - Following a weekend of fun, food and excitement, attendees of The Taste of Blue Ash are left with a continual reminder of the event. The Aftertaste of Blue Ash lingers, and is showing no signs of letting up.
The Aftertaste of Blue Ash was noticed rather quickly by attendee Christopher Comer. “It kind of crept up on me,” said Comer. “It was kind of like that time I drank a beer out of a can that I didn’t realize was being used as an ashtray. Just that kind of lingering odd aftertaste that you can’t quite put your finger on. And, even if you could put your finger on it, you probably would not want to try.”
Similarly, The Aftertaste of Cincinnati went on for a relatively short amount of time. “The Aftertaste of Cincinnati was brief, though it may have been more intense,” said attendee of both events Dr. Kevin Kramer. “I think this can be attributed to the popularity of the City of Cincinnati’s Water Works booth.”
The Aftertaste of Blue Ash is not only being experienced by guests, but also some of the always exciting entertainers that are brought into town each year. “No matter what I try, it’s still going on,” said Pointer Sister singer Ruth Pointer. “It’s like I just drank a glass of OJ after brushing my teeth. At this rate I’m going to be experiencing the Aftertaste of Blue Ash through the next dozen concerts we have coming up at Indian Casinos.”
“It’s rather salty, but in a bitter way with hints of sweetness,” said performer Kenny Loggins. “I’d like to turn it around, get my feet back on the ground, and turn loose.”
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled