Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
MASON, OH - Rhonda and Simon Potter have finally admitted that their love for their twelve year old son David reached its peak two years ago. The couple also expects future love for their son to steadily diminish.
“Ten years of unconditional love is pretty good,” said Simon. “I’m sure some parents give up a lot earlier. I could tell by age ten the little guy didn't have a lot of natual athletic ability. That's dissapointing for a father. I felt very let down.”
Rhonda explained that age ten was the height of her love for David. “He still had a cute little baby face. But every day since then his face has matured awkwardly making his appearance less cute and much less loveable. Now the acne is starting and that's hard to look at.”
David was surprised by the news, but is keeping a brave face. “Maybe Dad will start loving me more again if I can better at sports when I get to high school. Or, maybe they’ll get divorced and both have to shower me with love to fill up the emptiness within themselves. I'm trying to be optimistic about it.”
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular