Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
CINCINNATI, OH - President Obama’s visit to Cincinnati prompted widespread traffic problems in the Tri-State. Though officials knew the back-ups would happen, they were shocked to discover that the event became the same catastrophic traffic equivalent caused by a full half an inch of snow.
Security measures and blocked roads are standard whenever a President or other dignitary makes a trip through an area. Some felt that Cincinnati is uniquely qualified to handle traffic problems due to even the smallest of snowfalls crippling the…
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall