Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
CINCINNATI, OH - President Obama’s visit to Cincinnati prompted widespread traffic problems in the Tri-State. Though officials knew the back-ups would happen, they were shocked to discover that the event became the same catastrophic traffic equivalent caused by a full half an inch of snow.
Security measures and blocked roads are standard whenever a President or other dignitary makes a trip through an area. Some felt that Cincinnati is uniquely qualified to handle traffic problems due to even the smallest of snowfalls crippling the…
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic