Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
CINCINNATI, OH - President Obama’s visit to Cincinnati prompted widespread traffic problems in the Tri-State. Though officials knew the back-ups would happen, they were shocked to discover that the event became the same catastrophic traffic equivalent caused by a full half an inch of snow.
Security measures and blocked roads are standard whenever a President or other dignitary makes a trip through an area. Some felt that Cincinnati is uniquely qualified to handle traffic problems due to even the smallest of snowfalls crippling the…
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage