Edward Snowdens hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - As leaks and emails continue to flow from the case involving former CIA systems administrator Edward Snowden, he continues to live life in exile at an undisclosed location in Russia. The protection afforded Snowden by the Russians is in no small part due to his numerous hacks which have allowed Russian president Vladimir Putin to become a major force in the online gaming community.
Using the screen name “VPOOT-01” Vladimir Putin has catapulted to the top of dozens of online gaming leader boards. “That dude is sick,”…
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumps hair
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman