Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - As leaks and emails continue to flow from the case involving former CIA systems administrator Edward Snowden, he continues to live life in exile at an undisclosed location in Russia. The protection afforded Snowden by the Russians is in no small part due to his numerous hacks which have allowed Russian president Vladimir Putin to become a major force in the online gaming community.
Using the screen name “VPOOT-01” Vladimir Putin has catapulted to the top of dozens of online gaming leader boards. “That dude is sick,”…
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- David Patraeus calls ĎCall of Dutyí military sex scandal module very realistic