Edward Snowdens hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - As leaks and emails continue to flow from the case involving former CIA systems administrator Edward Snowden, he continues to live life in exile at an undisclosed location in Russia. The protection afforded Snowden by the Russians is in no small part due to his numerous hacks which have allowed Russian president Vladimir Putin to become a major force in the online gaming community.
Using the screen name “VPOOT-01” Vladimir Putin has catapulted to the top of dozens of online gaming leader boards. “That dude is sick,”…
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.