Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - As leaks and emails continue to flow from the case involving former CIA systems administrator Edward Snowden, he continues to live life in exile at an undisclosed location in Russia. The protection afforded Snowden by the Russians is in no small part due to his numerous hacks which have allowed Russian president Vladimir Putin to become a major force in the online gaming community.
Using the screen name “VPOOT-01” Vladimir Putin has catapulted to the top of dozens of online gaming leader boards. “That dude is sick,”…
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Chelsea Clintonís bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate