Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - As leaks and emails continue to flow from the case involving former CIA systems administrator Edward Snowden, he continues to live life in exile at an undisclosed location in Russia. The protection afforded Snowden by the Russians is in no small part due to his numerous hacks which have allowed Russian president Vladimir Putin to become a major force in the online gaming community.
Using the screen name “VPOOT-01” Vladimir Putin has catapulted to the top of dozens of online gaming leader boards. “That dude is sick,”…
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid