Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - As leaks and emails continue to flow from the case involving former CIA systems administrator Edward Snowden, he continues to live life in exile at an undisclosed location in Russia. The protection afforded Snowden by the Russians is in no small part due to his numerous hacks which have allowed Russian president Vladimir Putin to become a major force in the online gaming community.
Using the screen name “VPOOT-01” Vladimir Putin has catapulted to the top of dozens of online gaming leader boards. “That dude is sick,”…
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Judge Tracy Hunterís attorneys look to quickly wrap up trial by 2037
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Meghan Kelly begins preparing debate questions for Kanye West