Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - As leaks and emails continue to flow from the case involving former CIA systems administrator Edward Snowden, he continues to live life in exile at an undisclosed location in Russia. The protection afforded Snowden by the Russians is in no small part due to his numerous hacks which have allowed Russian president Vladimir Putin to become a major force in the online gaming community.
Using the screen name “VPOOT-01” Vladimir Putin has catapulted to the top of dozens of online gaming leader boards. “That dude is sick,”…
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.