Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - As leaks and emails continue to flow from the case involving former CIA systems administrator Edward Snowden, he continues to live life in exile at an undisclosed location in Russia. The protection afforded Snowden by the Russians is in no small part due to his numerous hacks which have allowed Russian president Vladimir Putin to become a major force in the online gaming community.
Using the screen name “VPOOT-01” Vladimir Putin has catapulted to the top of dozens of online gaming leader boards. “That dude is sick,”…
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.