Edward Snowdens hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - As leaks and emails continue to flow from the case involving former CIA systems administrator Edward Snowden, he continues to live life in exile at an undisclosed location in Russia. The protection afforded Snowden by the Russians is in no small part due to his numerous hacks which have allowed Russian president Vladimir Putin to become a major force in the online gaming community.
Using the screen name “VPOOT-01” Vladimir Putin has catapulted to the top of dozens of online gaming leader boards. “That dude is sick,”…
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday