Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Donald Trump’s hair picks Steve Chabot’s hair as running mate
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm