Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Donald Trump’s hair picks Steve Chabot’s hair as running mate
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.