Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio