Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog