Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.