Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.