Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.