Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations