Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm