Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.