Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizís Proposal To Ban Nicknames
CINCINNATI-Cincinnati councilwoman Leslie Ghiz is backing a bill that would make nicknames, especially those of a derogatory and sexual nature, illegal. In recent weeks, Ghiz has appeared throughout the Cincinnati area on radio, TV, and even campaigning door to door. Backed by colleagues Sharon Semen and Mike Hunt, Ghiz is on a mission to end what she calls “malignant and inappropriate nicknaming.” On Monday, Ghiz’s campaign got a big lift from popular NASCAR driver, Dick Trickle. “It's just not funny,” says Trickle, a 61-year-old veteran racing star. Many of Ghiz’s constituents wholeheartedly agree. “We’ve heard it all before,” says Hugh Jass of Sharonville. “People think they’re funny. They’re not.”
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Polls show Puppy Monkey Baby surging ahead of Jeb Bush
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome