Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
CINCINNATI – A massive cloud of secondhand smoke originating from bars and restaurants in Cincinnati is being monitored closely by meteorologists this month as it floats south toward it's soon to be new home in Kentucky. Health officials have taken special interest in what appears to be appears to be an equally massive lung cancer formation closely accompanying the cloud system. Kentucky bar and restaurant owners are planning a cloud arrival ceremony during which the Cincinnati cloud will be merged with the existing Kentucky cloud to create what is being called the supercloud. Newport Mayor Thomas Guidugli commented, “The supercloud brings extraordinary economic opportunities to this region. The revenue from lung cancer treatment alone provides the capital to build additional bars and restaurants.”
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.