Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
CINCINNATI - For his facials, Swedish massages, mani/pedis, and bikini waxes, aroma therapy, and capuccino with mocha drizzle, Mayor Mark Mallory has declared a winner in the most fabulous beauty salon in the tri-state: It’s Mitchells over Phyllis. DERF went on location to ask some of the staff about Mallory’s regular visits. Gregory, a strapping young Mitchell’s masseur, reported that the mayor specifically requests his services once, sometimes twice every week. And contrary to the rumors about African Americans being stingy with the tips, Gregory insists that our fair mayor is “more than generous” with his post-massage gratuity. So next time you're at Mitchell's and you detect a delicate balsamic floral fragrance with subtle musky undertones the Mayor may be in the room next door!
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout