Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
CINCINNATI - For his facials, Swedish massages, mani/pedis, and bikini waxes, aroma therapy, and capuccino with mocha drizzle, Mayor Mark Mallory has declared a winner in the most fabulous beauty salon in the tri-state: It’s Mitchells over Phyllis. DERF went on location to ask some of the staff about Mallory’s regular visits. Gregory, a strapping young Mitchell’s masseur, reported that the mayor specifically requests his services once, sometimes twice every week. And contrary to the rumors about African Americans being stingy with the tips, Gregory insists that our fair mayor is “more than generous” with his post-massage gratuity. So next time you're at Mitchell's and you detect a delicate balsamic floral fragrance with subtle musky undertones the Mayor may be in the room next door!
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice