Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
CINCINNATI - For his facials, Swedish massages, mani/pedis, and bikini waxes, aroma therapy, and capuccino with mocha drizzle, Mayor Mark Mallory has declared a winner in the most fabulous beauty salon in the tri-state: It’s Mitchells over Phyllis. DERF went on location to ask some of the staff about Mallory’s regular visits. Gregory, a strapping young Mitchell’s masseur, reported that the mayor specifically requests his services once, sometimes twice every week. And contrary to the rumors about African Americans being stingy with the tips, Gregory insists that our fair mayor is “more than generous” with his post-massage gratuity. So next time you're at Mitchell's and you detect a delicate balsamic floral fragrance with subtle musky undertones the Mayor may be in the room next door!
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week