CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
CINCINNATI - A recent study commissioned by Cincinnati's City Council concluded excessive force is the single largest contributing cause of police brutality. In 100% of several hundred cases, investigators determined excessive force was the sole cause of the brutality.
Council member John Cranley said, "There are still many questions but many of us on the Council now believe curbing the use of excessive force may be the pathway to decreased police brutality."
A Cincinnati Police Department representative said, "We are shocked to learn of this overwhelming connection between excessive force and police brutality."
In a measure to train officers, the Cincinnati Police Department has initiated an internal poster campaign featuring the expression, "Excessive Force is a No-No".
Other studies recently commissioned by City Council include:
1. The impact of murder on local homicide rates.
2. The impact of high school drop-outs on declining graduation rates.
3. THe impact of drug sales on the illegal narcotics industry.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- John Dowd alleges Pete Rose was actual Nicole Simpson killer
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways