CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
CINCINNATI - A recent study commissioned by Cincinnati's City Council concluded excessive force is the single largest contributing cause of police brutality. In 100% of several hundred cases, investigators determined excessive force was the sole cause of the brutality.
Council member John Cranley said, "There are still many questions but many of us on the Council now believe curbing the use of excessive force may be the pathway to decreased police brutality."
A Cincinnati Police Department representative said, "We are shocked to learn of this overwhelming connection between excessive force and police brutality."
In a measure to train officers, the Cincinnati Police Department has initiated an internal poster campaign featuring the expression, "Excessive Force is a No-No".
Other studies recently commissioned by City Council include:
1. The impact of murder on local homicide rates.
2. The impact of high school drop-outs on declining graduation rates.
3. THe impact of drug sales on the illegal narcotics industry.
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall