Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
CINCINNATI - In recent discussions with friends and family members, both suspects responsible for the abduction of Councilman David Pepper characterized their time with Mr. Pepper as generally positive. One suspect said, "I guess my biggest takeaway was that City Council is doing a lot to bridge the cultural gap between Cops and neighborhood residents. That's when I decided not to waste him." The other suspect agreed and added, "The turning point for me was when he talked about supporting job training programs in the city." Both suspects believe Pepper was a little unprepared on a few issues but acknowledged with a chuckle that having a gun at his head may have been a factor. When asked if they plan to abduct Pepper again, both said they would rather abduct an opposing member of Council to provide equal time before they make their final decisions on the issues.
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.