City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip