City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- GOP prepares for security threat of Pokemon GO at convention
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Jeb Bush acting like he doesn't even want to be Trump's VP
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea