City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council