City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Donald Trump pledges his administration will avenge death of Jon Snow
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair