City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting