City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun