City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizs Proposal To Ban Nicknames