City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins children’s birthday party
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”