City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium
- New documents show Founding Fathers discussed public restroom rights at length
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus