City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Donald Trump pledges his administration will avenge death of Jon Snow
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas