City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair