City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trump’s hair
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles