City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.