City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet