City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintonís relentless sponge bath requirements
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Katy Perryís skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations