City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse