City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Mallory Prefers Mitchellís Over Phyllis
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Hillary Clinton used personal e-mail account to access State Department Candy Crush account
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins childrenís birthday party