City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Edward Snowden’s hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement