City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Judge Tracy Hunter awaits nomination to Supreme Court
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.