City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic