City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Donald Trump pledges his administration will avenge death of Jon Snow
- Jeb Bush acting like he doesnít even want to be Trumpís VP
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCainís toilet
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic