City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots