City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome