City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations