City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Trump hires Conor McGregor as interim campaign manager
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins childrenís birthday party
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.