City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Ashley Madison hackers discover Hillary Clintonís lost emails
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Donald Trump admits to killing puppies, rises 6 points in polls
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.