City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.