City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman