City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides