City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'