City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes