City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Chelsea Clintons bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status