Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- John Dowd alleges Pete Rose was actual Nicole Simpson killer