Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements