Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage