Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid