Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill