Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Donald Trump insists Aquaman not a real Superhero
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.