Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Polls show Puppy Monkey Baby surging ahead of Jeb Bush
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav