Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair