Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position