Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium
- Mallory Prefers Mitchellís Over Phyllis
- Cheneyís old heart buried in secret, secure location