Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected