Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman