Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll