Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins childrenís birthday party
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Meghan Kelly begins preparing debate questions for Kanye West
- John Dowd alleges Pete Rose was actual Nicole Simpson killer