Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.