Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.