Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Donald Trump preparing to fire all other Presidential candidates during debate
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations