Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Edward Snowden’s hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again