Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd