Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.