Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizs Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate