Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement