Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate