Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid