Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting