Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet