Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots