Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins children’s birthday party
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Trump hires Conor McGregor as interim campaign manager
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides