Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.