Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Hillary Clinton used personal e-mail account to access State Department Candy Crush account
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour