Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.