Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Katy Perrys skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again