Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.