Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.