Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- New documents show Founding Fathers discussed public restroom rights at length
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.