Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Chelsea Clintonís bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll