Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid