Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers