Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.