Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic