Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election