Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- David Patraeus calls ĎCall of Dutyí military sex scandal module very realistic
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair