Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Hillary Clinton used personal e-mail account to access State Department Candy Crush account
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget