Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio