Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.