Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizs Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances