Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins childrenís birthday party
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city