Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council