Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII