Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate