Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- Donald Trump pledges his administration will avenge death of Jon Snow
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintonís relentless sponge bath requirements