Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply