Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- John Kasich thanks supporters, staff, and stylist at Supercuts after ending campaign
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Donald Trump insists Aquaman not a real Superhero
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides