Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech