Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes