Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week