Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate