Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.