Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.