Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall