Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
California Democratic Party leaders recently reached far into the future and nominated a candidate they consider to be the most advanced democratic prototype ever created. The chosen candidate reportedly has developed a superior mastery of many key democratic characteristics such as the ability to maintain a fluid image by molding itself into an infinite number of popular political forms. This adaptive style and unlimited capacity to avoid a firm stance on any issue is expected to provide a significant advantage in the Governor's race. Schwarzenegger’s Campaign Manager, Sara Conner, acknowledges her candidate appears to be a more primitive political prototype and may have difficulty competing with little more in his arsenal than a few trademark catch phrases predictably presented during climactic movie moments.
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Donald Trump pledges his administration will avenge death of Jon Snow
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads