Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
California Democratic Party leaders recently reached far into the future and nominated a candidate they consider to be the most advanced democratic prototype ever created. The chosen candidate reportedly has developed a superior mastery of many key democratic characteristics such as the ability to maintain a fluid image by molding itself into an infinite number of popular political forms. This adaptive style and unlimited capacity to avoid a firm stance on any issue is expected to provide a significant advantage in the Governor's race. Schwarzenegger’s Campaign Manager, Sara Conner, acknowledges her candidate appears to be a more primitive political prototype and may have difficulty competing with little more in his arsenal than a few trademark catch phrases predictably presented during climactic movie moments.
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional