Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
California Democratic Party leaders recently reached far into the future and nominated a candidate they consider to be the most advanced democratic prototype ever created. The chosen candidate reportedly has developed a superior mastery of many key democratic characteristics such as the ability to maintain a fluid image by molding itself into an infinite number of popular political forms. This adaptive style and unlimited capacity to avoid a firm stance on any issue is expected to provide a significant advantage in the Governor's race. Schwarzenegger’s Campaign Manager, Sara Conner, acknowledges her candidate appears to be a more primitive political prototype and may have difficulty competing with little more in his arsenal than a few trademark catch phrases predictably presented during climactic movie moments.
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Edward Snowden’s hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”