Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
California Democratic Party leaders recently reached far into the future and nominated a candidate they consider to be the most advanced democratic prototype ever created. The chosen candidate reportedly has developed a superior mastery of many key democratic characteristics such as the ability to maintain a fluid image by molding itself into an infinite number of popular political forms. This adaptive style and unlimited capacity to avoid a firm stance on any issue is expected to provide a significant advantage in the Governor's race. Schwarzenegger’s Campaign Manager, Sara Conner, acknowledges her candidate appears to be a more primitive political prototype and may have difficulty competing with little more in his arsenal than a few trademark catch phrases predictably presented during climactic movie moments.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea