Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
California Democratic Party leaders recently reached far into the future and nominated a candidate they consider to be the most advanced democratic prototype ever created. The chosen candidate reportedly has developed a superior mastery of many key democratic characteristics such as the ability to maintain a fluid image by molding itself into an infinite number of popular political forms. This adaptive style and unlimited capacity to avoid a firm stance on any issue is expected to provide a significant advantage in the Governor's race. Schwarzenegger’s Campaign Manager, Sara Conner, acknowledges her candidate appears to be a more primitive political prototype and may have difficulty competing with little more in his arsenal than a few trademark catch phrases predictably presented during climactic movie moments.
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Judge Tracy Hunter’s attorneys look to quickly wrap up trial by 2037
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Trump hires Conor McGregor as interim campaign manager