Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting