Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Donald Trump’s hair picks Steve Chabot’s hair as running mate
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways