Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware