Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall