Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. ďThis is a victory for all Americanís in the war against terrorism.Ē, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Donald Trump insists Aquaman not a real Superhero
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Judge Tracy Hunterís attorneys look to quickly wrap up trial by 2037
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position