Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Edward Snowden’s hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Local murderers celebrate record year