Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. ďThis is a victory for all Americanís in the war against terrorism.Ē, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas