Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances