Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Edward Snowden’s hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides