Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting