Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers