Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location