Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Meghan Kelly begins preparing debate questions for Kanye West
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations