Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides