Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman