Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'