Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles