Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.