Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.