Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium