John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”