John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2