John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- GOP prepares for security threat of Pokemon GO at convention