John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow