John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Mallory Prefers Mitchellís Over Phyllis