John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus