John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate