John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair