John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Local murderers celebrate record year