John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.