John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted