John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Judge Tracy Hunter awaits nomination to Supreme Court
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk