John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- John Kasich thanks supporters, staff, and stylist at Supercuts after ending campaign
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Steve Chabotís hair endorses Donald Trumpís hair
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCainís toilet