John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.