John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status