John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins children’s birthday party