John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Donald Trump admits to killing puppies, rises 6 points in polls
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.