John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations