John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status