John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Cheneys old heart buried in secret, secure location