Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Ashley Madison hackers discover Hillary Clintonís lost emails
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill