Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair