Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Chelsea Clinton’s bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest