Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Chelsea Clinton’s bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.