Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll