Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday