Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”