Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- Judge Tracy Hunterís attorneys look to quickly wrap up trial by 2037
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election