Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- New documents show Founding Fathers discussed public restroom rights at length
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday