Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Chelsea Clinton’s bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati