Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.