Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected