Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.