Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintonís relentless sponge bath requirements
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill