Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins children’s birthday party
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.