Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.