Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Donald Trump pledges his administration will avenge death of Jon Snow
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic