Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintonís relentless sponge bath requirements
- Donald Trump insists Aquaman not a real Superhero
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Meghan Kelly begins preparing debate questions for Kanye West