Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways