Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming