Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall