Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas