Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Donald Trump insists Aquaman not a real Superhero
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour