Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet