Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected