Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas