Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio