Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements