Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair