Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintons relentless sponge bath requirements