Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Trump hires Conor McGregor as interim campaign manager
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.