US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term