US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view