US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while