US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Donald Trump pledges his administration will avenge death of Jon Snow
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall