US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position