US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights