US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2