US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid