US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- UC Police outraged by Zimbabwe lion shooting
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.