US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons