US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.