US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.