US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Donald Trump preparing to fire all other Presidential candidates during debate
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting