US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair