US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintonís relentless sponge bath requirements
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads