US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Chelsea Clinton’s bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'