US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots