US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintons relentless sponge bath requirements
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view