US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate