US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city