US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizís Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely