US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers