US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog