US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump employ cupping for extra boost in campaigns
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintonís relentless sponge bath requirements