US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech