US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Donald Trump preparing to fire all other Presidential candidates during debate
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.