US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Chelsea Clintons bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm