US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea