US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Cheneys old heart buried in secret, secure location
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases