US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status