US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election