US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann