US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted