US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12