Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Chelsea Clinton’s bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire