Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCainís toilet
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.