Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss