Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizís Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city