Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted