Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk