Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.