Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways