Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintons relentless sponge bath requirements
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'