Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.