Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation