Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic