Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati