Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Chelsea Clinton’s bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- John Dowd alleges Pete Rose was actual Nicole Simpson killer