Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS