Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic