Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes