Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Donald Trump insists Aquaman not a real Superhero