Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.