Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss