Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm