Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.