Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome