Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio