Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic