Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.