Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- Local murderers celebrate record year