Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Meghan Kelly begins preparing debate questions for Kanye West