Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Ashley Madison hackers discover Hillary Clintonís lost emails
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Donald Trump admits to killing puppies, rises 6 points in polls