Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire