Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- John Kasich thanks supporters, staff, and stylist at Supercuts after ending campaign
- Ashley Madison hackers discover Hillary Clintonís lost emails
- Steve Chabotís hair endorses Donald Trumpís hair
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Donald Trump insists Aquaman not a real Superhero