Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Edward Snowdens hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply