Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner