Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop