Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun