Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.