Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus