Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair