Kentucky meth labs flying Wildcat flags at half mast
CYNTHIANA, KY - After the University of Kentucky’s loss to UConn in the NCAA basketball title game, a great sadness swept over the state of Kentucky. The deeply personal feeling of loss was evident at many of the state’s many meth labs, where Kentucky Wildcat flags have since been flying at half mast.
“It was a pretty sad moment when we put up the flag this morning,” said meth lab owner Ken Erving. “I wish we could have played just a little tougher and gotten some more rebounds and hit a few more threes. I still support my Wildcats,…
- Tiger denies charges of mauling handler.
- Carson Palmer proud of role in leading Bengals to playoffs
- Indianapolis Colts plan on resting Peyton Manning until playoffs
- Carson Palmer demanded trade at half time of Bengals game
- USC to replace Bengals in AFC North
- Ray Lewis spends time before Super Bowl shopping for getaway car