Kentucky meth labs flying Wildcat flags at half mast
CYNTHIANA, KY - After the University of Kentucky’s loss to UConn in the NCAA basketball title game, a great sadness swept over the state of Kentucky. The deeply personal feeling of loss was evident at many of the state’s many meth labs, where Kentucky Wildcat flags have since been flying at half mast.
“It was a pretty sad moment when we put up the flag this morning,” said meth lab owner Ken Erving. “I wish we could have played just a little tougher and gotten some more rebounds and hit a few more threes. I still support my Wildcats,…
- Ron Mexico indicted in Chihuahua scandal
- Backup QB Fitzpatrick unavailable for next Bengals game due to National Honor Society meeting
- George Foreman to appear in first ever pay-per-view infomercial.
- Bengals plans to lose in final minutes thwarted
- O.J. Simpson's search for real killer confined to smaller area
- Emergency responder at Danica Patrick wreck asks if she’d like to get coffee sometime