Kentucky meth labs flying Wildcat flags at half mast
CYNTHIANA, KY - After the University of Kentucky’s loss to UConn in the NCAA basketball title game, a great sadness swept over the state of Kentucky. The deeply personal feeling of loss was evident at many of the state’s many meth labs, where Kentucky Wildcat flags have since been flying at half mast.
“It was a pretty sad moment when we put up the flag this morning,” said meth lab owner Ken Erving. “I wish we could have played just a little tougher and gotten some more rebounds and hit a few more threes. I still support my Wildcats,…
- Irate Reds fans call for next manager to be fired
- Undercover officer praised in Michael Vick arrest
- Team you’ve never heard of beats other team you've never heard of in 2010 IrrelevantBowl.com
- CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.
- World Cup Soccer upstaged by countdown to World Equestrian Games
- Cooper Manning passed over again in NFL draft