SCOUTING REPORT: Tim Tebow's throwing mechanics nearly ready for Arena Football League
DENVER, CO - As football fans wait to see how Tim Tebow fits in to the lineup of the New York Jets quarterback staff, football scouts have come to the conclusion that Tebow’s throwing mechanics are on the verge of being ready for Arena Football League play.
“He’s come a long way from last year,” said scout Theo Boxmiller. “At the beginning of last year we thought his throwing mechanics were nearly ready for playing street football in a trailer park. We upped the estimation to ‘ready’ because he was surrounded by the Broncos offensive line and their solid defense.”
Many scouts believe that the atmosphere and surroundings of arena football are perfectly suited to Tebow’s skill set. “There is a shorter field, so no need to be accurate at long distances,” said scout Charlie Franks. “And the crowd is full of people who would really rather be someplace else, but who still hope to see a decent show and maybe win a prize. Just like church.”
- Chinese Olympic gymnasts return heroically to playpens throughout China
- Emergency responder at Danica Patrick wreck asks if she’d like to get coffee sometime
- Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium
- Brett Favre schedules new series of press conferences to reconfirm retirement plans.
- Elin Woods new spokesperson for Jaws of Life
- Fans already speculating on Michael Jordan's possible return from latest retirement.