Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Randy Moss demanded release from Vikings after inappropriate advances from Brett Favre
- Bengals leave Jacksonville with victory and $4,000 in hotel towels
- Tim Tebow vows to cure Urban Meyer
- Griffey severs left hand opening Spaghetti-O’s
- Tim Tebow offers to circumcise Jets' Mark Sanchez
- Ben Roethlisberger considers off season restroom attendant job