Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Tommy Tuberville interviews for Arkansas State coaching job
- Woman, 89, provides ball security training for Bengals
- Bengals travel back in time during fourth quarter of Raiders game
- Bengals to patent new techniques for losing
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements
- Maria Sharapova increases average attractiveness of Warren County by 220%