Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- 72 year old Oscar Robertson defeats UC Bearcats in scrimmage
- Wii tennis match between Cooper Manning and sister Olivia draws little media interest
- Carson Palmer regrets Andy Dalton fantasy draft pick
- Fans already speculating on Michael Jordan's possible return from latest retirement.
- Woman, 89, provides ball security training for Bengals
- Monday Night Football to feature new Bengal Meltdown Cam