Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Brett Favre schedules new series of press conferences to reconfirm retirement plans.
- BCS celebrates another year of perfect, non-controversial college football rankings
- Steelers short week leaves little time to practice dirty hits
- After the NFL: Men Find New, Creative Ways to Ignore Wives
- Chris Sabo's face seen in pumpkin pie
- Roethlisberger wedding reception held in hall without restrooms