Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Low quality copy of NCAA brackets creates office pool havoc
- Bengal Disappointment: Chad and T.O almost miss halftime meeting with reality show agent
- Bengals continue strategy of not showing off on national TV
- ARCHIE MANNING: I wouldn’t change one thing about the way I systematically generated a family of elite quarterbacks
- After the NFL: Men Find New, Creative Ways to Ignore Wives
- Bengals decline Reds offer for pre-game pep talk