Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Jordan Palmer threatens to retire if Carson is not traded
- Drugs in Sports: All in Favor?
- Selfies slowed times of Flying Pig marathoners
- Ken Griffey Jr. heads back to Seattle, knees and hamstrings in carry-on bag
- Bengals season ticket holders seek government bailout
- Roger Clemens thanks grand jury with lifetime supply of premium horse urine