Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Carson Palmer regrets Andy Dalton fantasy draft pick
- Andy Dalton shows more inconsistency in bye week
- STUDY: Tom Brady 47% less attractive after season ending playoff loss
- Reds fans on pace to break MLB record for complaining about a first place manager
- Next Nascar event to be held in downtown Cincinnati during Octoberfest
- Low quality copy of NCAA brackets creates office pool havoc