Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Chinese Olympic gymnasts return triumphantly to playpens throughout China
- Snap, Crackle, and Pop admit to running phone sex operation
- Jim Tressel retires to spend more time with family of sweater vests
- Male Nurse Joe Harbaugh tired of family’s constant focus on sports
- Replacement NFL refs find new jobs with Time Warner customer service
- Tiger denies charges of mauling handler.