Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Seahawks accused of deflating Bill Belichick's Sleep Number Bed
- Andy Dalton’s cast, Johnny Manziel’s wig highly sought after by collectors
- Ray Lewis spends time before Super Bowl shopping for getaway car
- Reds hope relations with Cuba lead to starting pitching prospects
- Samuel Jackson blushes after reading Bryan Price transcript
- Tom Brady’s hair and makeup team prepare for AFC Championship game