Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- 1972 Dolphins relieved by Bengals loss
- BCS celebrates another year of perfect, non-controversial college football rankings
- Male Nurse Joe Harbaugh tired of family’s constant focus on sports
- Mike Brown learns he is adopted
- Successful coaches seek retroactive credit for ALS ice water challenge
- In alternate universe Steeler fans celebrate win over Bengals with quiet dignity