Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Embarrassing typo spoils Olympic Heroes celebration
- Cam Newton threatens to retire if drafted by Bengals
- Pittsburgh only major U.S. city where Michael Vick seems classy
- Andy Dalton asked to show ID for entrance to Andy Dalton Celebrity Waiter event
- Cincinnati WalMart declines PacMan Jones greeter application
- Aroldis Chapman introduces US fans to ancient Cuban ritual, ‘Summersault of Respect’