Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Robbie Knievel injured on teacup ride after setting jump record
- Ray Rice and Ray Lewis respond to disappointing Raven’s loss via murder and beatings
- USC to replace Bengals in AFC North
- Ted Williams’ children agree to build life size bobble head figure with father’s corpse.
- Bengals travel back in time during fourth quarter of Raiders game
- Roethlisberger wedding reception held in hall without restrooms