Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Local hospitals report sharp rise in Reds bandwagon related injuries
- Bengals offensive plays called by same antique computer that creates WEBN playlist
- Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
- Kobe Bryant expected to go high in the Convict Basketball League draft.
- Kentucky Derby festival to kick off with ceremonial first Infield Urination
- Marvin Lewis admits suffering from masochist tendencies