Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Cincinnati Reds' Mike Leake named honorary Bengal
- Tabloid discovers woman who did not have affair with Tiger Woods
- Andy Dalton enjoying Sundays off to follow new season of Downton Abbey
- Charlie Sheen offers words of hope to Reds and Cincinnati prostitutes
- Ray Lewis thrilled to be in courtroom where he is not on trial
- Carson Palmer inducted into Steelers Hall of Fame