Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Michael Phelps lining up summer life guarding gigs
- Nick Lachey named MVP in Bengals win over San Diego
- Crosstown Shootout least violent day in Norwood 2011
- Bengals release bengal tiger plus three players
- Ann Arbor sweater vest industry recovers after decade long slump
- Bengals show restraint: Pass on Charles Manson in 6th round of NFL draft