Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Several Bengals detained and questioned in DC about death of panda cub
- Undercover officer praised in Michael Vick arrest
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell tweets about Ochocinco’s tweeting fine
- Ann Arbor sweater vest industry recovers after decade long slump
- Americans plan festive gatherings to not watch Winter Olympics
- MLB's Mitchell Report urges Reds to use steroids