Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Bengals laugh at Aroldis Chapman's pathetic attempt at lawlessness
- Reds fans on pace to break MLB record for complaining about a first place manager
- Mike Brown learns he is adopted
- Carson Palmer disgusted with direction of Raiders, demands trade
- Tim Tebow offers to circumcise Jets' Mark Sanchez
- Aroldis Chapman flees to Cuba to avoid US traffic court