Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Wii tennis match between Cooper Manning and sister Olivia draws little media interest
- Bengals show restraint: Pass on Charles Manson in 6th round of NFL draft
- Monday Night Football to feature new Bengal Meltdown Cam
- Several Bengals detained and questioned in DC about death of panda cub
- The Evolution of a Cheater
- Cincinnati Reds' Mike Leake named honorary Bengal