Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Marvin Lewis takes Bengals out for ice cream after win
- George Foreman to appear in first ever pay-per-view infomercial.
- Indianapolis Colts plan on resting Peyton Manning until playoffs
- CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.
- The Bengals Draft, My Way
- Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.