Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Crosstown Shootout least violent day in Norwood 2011
- BenGals introduce new “anti-slut clause” in cheerleader contracts
- Romney blames Obamacare for delayed Joey Votto MRI
- Tebow proposes he and Manning should be cut in half, allowing fans to choose starter
- Chris Henry changes name to Chad Johnson
- Miami strippers prepare for busy season following A-Rod’s suspension