Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Chad Johnson gets job at county name change office to qualify for discount
- Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium
- Lance Armstrong returns home, dominates local YWCA spinning class
- Players Association demands NFL fan code of conduct not be applied to players
- Michael Phelps hires Amanda Bynes as designated driver
- Marvin Lewis admits suffering from masochist tendencies