Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Pete Rose accepts groundskeeper position for Independent League baseball team
- Male Nurse Joe Harbaugh tired of family’s constant focus on sports
- Reds hope relations with Cuba lead to starting pitching prospects
- Wii tennis match between Cooper Manning and sister Olivia draws little media interest
- Rash of burglaries during La Salle-Elder football game - homes vulnerable across entire west side.
- Donald Trump campaign vetting Conor McGregor for running mate