Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Military families demand Bengals ticket refunds from P&G, Kroger, and Jeff Ruby
- Chris Sabo's face seen in pumpkin pie
- Gary Kubiak willing to do anything to become national spokesperson for the Transient Ischemic Attack Association
- Talk radio callers criticize decisions of Dusty Baker’s medical team
- Cooper Manning passed over again in NFL draft
- Damaged fire hydrant acknowledged during Tiger Woods’ apology