Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- LIVESTRONG wristbands discovered to contain performance enhancing drugs
- Cooper Manning passed over again in NFL draft
- Inside the Numbers
- Marvin Lewis dejectedly confirms he will not be fired
- Ken Griffey Jr. heads back to Seattle, knees and hamstrings in carry-on bag
- 1990 Reds reunion team beats current roster 17-0 in three inning exhibition