Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium
- Peyton Manning admits brother Cooper substituted for him during Monday Night Football loss
- Bengals season ticket holders seek government bailout
- University of Cincinnati Basketball Coach Bob Huggins strikes recruiting agreement with Ohio's prison system.
- Wii tennis match between Cooper Manning and sister Olivia draws little media interest
- Emergency responder at Danica Patrick wreck asks if she’d like to get coffee sometime