Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Bryan Price looking forward to next 21 months as Reds manager
- Chad Johnson no longer boasts about scoring four touchdowns on Madden 2013
- Post-victory couch burning alleviates Lexington bed bug crisis
- City of Pittsburgh curls up in ball, cries like baby
- Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
- Tim Tebow offers to circumcise Jets' Mark Sanchez