Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Mike Brown organizes Occupy Paul Brown Stadium initiative
- Time for Reds, Coutlangus to Get Freaky on Pujols
- Barry Bonds inducted into Steroid Hall of Fame
- Bengals award game ball to area precipitation
- Undercover officer praised in Michael Vick arrest
- NFL Head Coaches congest U.S. unemployment lines