Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Andy Dalton chokes during contract negotiations
- Ben Roethlisberger considers off season restroom attendant job
- Billy Packer spends NCAA tournament alone in room, mumbling about Duke
- Jerome Simpson devours pizza and chicken wings on sideline
- Andy Dalton and CBS announcers have trouble distinguishing Browns from Bengals
- Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman vows to trim nose hair if Reds win pennant