Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Bengals season ticket holders seek government bailout
- Bengals award game ball to area precipitation
- CDC REPORT: Americans have natural immunity to World Cup soccer fever
- Carson Palmer disgusted with direction of Raiders, demands trade
- MLB's Mitchell Report urges Reds to use steroids
- Chinese Olympic gymnasts return heroically to playpens throughout China