Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Mike Brown points out Bengals undefeated in second half of season
- Andy Dalton shows more inconsistency in bye week
- Ray Lewis buys Aaron Hernandez jersey on eBay
- Bob Huggins ups his pimp game.
- Aroldis Chapman introduces US fans to ancient Cuban ritual, ‘Summersault of Respect’
- LIVESTRONG wristbands discovered to contain carcinogens