Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- City of Pittsburgh curls up in ball, cries like baby
- NCAA TOURNAMENT UPDATE
by Sarah Leugers, DERF Sports Columnist
- World Cup fever strikes Americans just as Olympic fever subsides
- Ben Roethlisberger charged with 30,000 counts of sexual assault during Monday Night Football power outage
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit expected to draw larger crowds than Carson Palmer
- Tony Romo trades self for Carson Palmer in fantasy football