Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Pittsburgh Steelers fans selling tickets, terrible towels, dignity on StubHub
- ESPN College GameDay admits secretly airing from Penn State but saying it was Clemson
- Andy Dalton shows more inconsistency in bye week
- Backup QB Fitzpatrick unavailable for next Bengals game due to National Honor Society meeting
- Chris Henry offers to mentor Josh Hamilton
- Jim Bowden overheard comparing other mundane annoyances to tragic world events