Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Jim Tressel retires to spend more time with family of sweater vests
- Backup QB Fitzpatrick unavailable for next Bengals game due to National Honor Society meeting
- “If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
- Bengal fans encourage NFL owner lockout
- Giselle Bundchen dating Tom Petty
- Bengals leave Jacksonville with victory and $4,000 in hotel towels