Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Charlie Sheen offers words of hope to Reds and Cincinnati prostitutes
- Tyrion Lannister to replace shorter Johnny Manziel as Browns QB
- Mike Leake unable to locate Mother’s Day gift receipt
- LIVESTRONG wristbands discovered to contain performance enhancing drugs
- Bengals favored in Bye Week for first time in 12 years
- Military families demand Bengals ticket refunds from P&G, Kroger, and Jeff Ruby