Local man diehard Super Bowl fan
CINCINNATI - Montgomery resident Tim Walsh is known throughout his neighborhood as a Super Bowl fanatic. “I’ve always been a strong supporter of the Super Bowl. I am much more of a fan of the Super Bowl than the teams that are playing. In fact I don't even know who's playing. The Super Bowl is bigger than the teams. I just want everyone to know I root for the Super Bowl!”
On Super Bowl Sunday neighbors reported seeing an enthusiastic Walsh in his front yard pumping his fist and yelling, “Number 1! Super Bowl is #1! Whoo hoo!”
In the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl Walsh wears his Super Bowl t-shirt to work. Wellington’s coworkers say his enthusiasm for the Super Bowl is infectious and often leads to spirited workplace discussions about possible outcomes of the game.
When asked if he favors Tom Brady or Eli Manning, Wellington responded, "Never heard if either one of those guys. I dont know their numbers. The only number I care about is XLVI."
In the Super Bowl off season Wellington is a strong supporter of college sports and frequently wears a t-shirt featuring the word “College”.
- Canadian Olympic gold medalist, Alexandre Bilodeau, already not a household name again
- Bengals season ticket holders seek government bailout
- Xavier seeks selection in University of Phoenix online basketball tourney
- Team you’ve never heard of beats other team you've never heard of in 2010 IrrelevantBowl.com
- Randy Moss demanded release from Vikings after inappropriate advances from Brett Favre
- Tri-State wind storm triggered by massive sucking force at Paul Brown Stadium