Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
CINCINNATI - Following Mayor Mark Mallory's Opening Day wild pitch, Red's owners have agreed to install an oversized home plate in the Great American Ballpark to prevent embarrassment caused by future opening day pitches. The newly engineered home plate is a 12 feet wide one-of-a-kind device and is considered by it’s developers to be "Mayor proof". Red's Owner Bob Castellini explained the new plate has been successfully tested with blind-folded people who were able to throw the ball over the new plate 100% of the time. “This is not a guarantee Mayor Mallory will be able to throw a strike but it certainly increases his odds of success.” said Castellini.
- Bengals begin rebuilding effort for 2028
- Carson Palmer demanded trade at half time of Bengals game
- City of Pittsburgh curls up in ball, cries like baby
- Monday Night Football to feature new Bengal Meltdown Cam
- BenGals introduce new “anti-slut clause” in cheerleader contracts
- SCOUTING REPORT: Tim Tebow's throwing mechanics nearly ready for Arena Football League