Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
CINCINNATI - Following Mayor Mark Mallory's Opening Day wild pitch, Red's owners have agreed to install an oversized home plate in the Great American Ballpark to prevent embarrassment caused by future opening day pitches. The newly engineered home plate is a 12 feet wide one-of-a-kind device and is considered by it’s developers to be "Mayor proof". Red's Owner Bob Castellini explained the new plate has been successfully tested with blind-folded people who were able to throw the ball over the new plate 100% of the time. “This is not a guarantee Mayor Mallory will be able to throw a strike but it certainly increases his odds of success.” said Castellini.
- Bob Costas sets example for faking interest in Winter Olympics
- Bengals mathematically eliminated from 2010, 2011, 2012 playoffs
- Vladimir Putin assigns Edward Snowden as Olympic figure skating judge
- Rash of burglaries during La Salle-Elder football game - homes vulnerable across entire west side.
- Green Bay Packers offer Brett Favre unconditional reverse deactivation restriction precluded with a Series B non-retirement binding discharge waiver (Helsinki version, 1972)
- Low quality copy of NCAA brackets creates office pool havoc