Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
CINCINNATI - Following Mayor Mark Mallory's Opening Day wild pitch, Red's owners have agreed to install an oversized home plate in the Great American Ballpark to prevent embarrassment caused by future opening day pitches. The newly engineered home plate is a 12 feet wide one-of-a-kind device and is considered by it’s developers to be "Mayor proof". Red's Owner Bob Castellini explained the new plate has been successfully tested with blind-folded people who were able to throw the ball over the new plate 100% of the time. “This is not a guarantee Mayor Mallory will be able to throw a strike but it certainly increases his odds of success.” said Castellini.
- Bengals hire Richie Incognito to bully Andy Dalton
- King James decides to split self into six equal parts
- Bengals plans to lose in final minutes thwarted
- Bengals innovate new exciting ways to embarrass city on national stage
- Bengals mathematically eliminated from 2010, 2011, 2012 playoffs
- Daytona 500 to feature first car sponsored by meth lab