Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
CINCINNATI - Following Mayor Mark Mallory's Opening Day wild pitch, Red's owners have agreed to install an oversized home plate in the Great American Ballpark to prevent embarrassment caused by future opening day pitches. The newly engineered home plate is a 12 feet wide one-of-a-kind device and is considered by itís developers to be "Mayor proof". Red's Owner Bob Castellini explained the new plate has been successfully tested with blind-folded people who were able to throw the ball over the new plate 100% of the time. ďThis is not a guarantee Mayor Mallory will be able to throw a strike but it certainly increases his odds of success.Ē said Castellini.
- Chris Sabo's face seen in pumpkin pie
- Chris Henry changes name to Chad Johnson
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWF Wrestling Events
- Cast of ESPNís SportsCenter to accompany Ray Lewis on celebratory nationwide killing spree
- Military families demand Bengals ticket refunds from P&G, Kroger, and Jeff Ruby
- Woman, 89, provides ball security training for Bengals