Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
CINCINNATI - Following Mayor Mark Mallory's Opening Day wild pitch, Red's owners have agreed to install an oversized home plate in the Great American Ballpark to prevent embarrassment caused by future opening day pitches. The newly engineered home plate is a 12 feet wide one-of-a-kind device and is considered by itís developers to be "Mayor proof". Red's Owner Bob Castellini explained the new plate has been successfully tested with blind-folded people who were able to throw the ball over the new plate 100% of the time. ďThis is not a guarantee Mayor Mallory will be able to throw a strike but it certainly increases his odds of success.Ē said Castellini.
- Snap, Crackle, and Pop admit to running phone sex operation
- Bengals hire Richie Incognito to bully Andy Dalton
- Teammates donít respond to Shayne Grahamís Super Bowl party eVite
- USC to replace Bengals in AFC North
- Tiger denies charges of mauling handler.
- Joey Votto accepts air traffic controller position