Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
CINCINNATI - Following Mayor Mark Mallory's Opening Day wild pitch, Red's owners have agreed to install an oversized home plate in the Great American Ballpark to prevent embarrassment caused by future opening day pitches. The newly engineered home plate is a 12 feet wide one-of-a-kind device and is considered by it’s developers to be "Mayor proof". Red's Owner Bob Castellini explained the new plate has been successfully tested with blind-folded people who were able to throw the ball over the new plate 100% of the time. “This is not a guarantee Mayor Mallory will be able to throw a strike but it certainly increases his odds of success.” said Castellini.
- Bengal fans review all scenarios for first round playoff loss
- Jordan Palmer threatens to retire if Carson is not traded
- Ray Lewis escapes Baltimore riots in limo
- Lance Armstrong returns home, dominates local YWCA spinning class
- Octavius Ellis, Pacman Jones, Pete Rose create life-coaching powerhouse
- Fans already speculating on Michael Jordan's possible return from latest retirement.