Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
CINCINNATI - Following Mayor Mark Mallory's Opening Day wild pitch, Red's owners have agreed to install an oversized home plate in the Great American Ballpark to prevent embarrassment caused by future opening day pitches. The newly engineered home plate is a 12 feet wide one-of-a-kind device and is considered by it’s developers to be "Mayor proof". Red's Owner Bob Castellini explained the new plate has been successfully tested with blind-folded people who were able to throw the ball over the new plate 100% of the time. “This is not a guarantee Mayor Mallory will be able to throw a strike but it certainly increases his odds of success.” said Castellini.
- Tim Hardaway cast in Brokeback Mountain sequel
- Monday Night Football to feature new Bengal Meltdown Cam
- Bengals innovate new exciting ways to embarrass city on national stage
- MLB's Mitchell Report urges Reds to use steroids
- Bengals leave Jacksonville with victory and $4,000 in hotel towels
- Andy Dalton asked to show ID for entrance to Andy Dalton Celebrity Waiter event