“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Canadian Olympic gold medalist, Alexandre Bilodeau, already not a household name again
- Carson Palmer disgusted with direction of Raiders, demands trade
- Griffey severs left hand opening Spaghetti-O’s
- Players Association demands NFL fan code of conduct not be applied to players
- Billy Packer spends NCAA tournament alone in room, mumbling about Duke
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements