“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Bengals fans begin conditioning for heartbreaking disappointments
- Roger Clemens claims he sold steroids to members of Congress
- Tiger Woods bails out General Motors
- Kidnapper Ariel Castro charged with holding Cleveland Browns offense captive since 2003
- Ann Arbor sweater vest industry recovers after decade long slump
- New Orleans Saints put bounty on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell