“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Tony Romo trades self for Carson Palmer in fantasy football
- Ken Griffey Jr. heads back to Seattle, knees and hamstrings in carry-on bag
- Lance Armstrong returns home, dominates local YWCA spinning class
- Bengals set record for number of appearances in other teams' highlight films
- Mike Brown organizes Occupy Paul Brown Stadium initiative
- Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans