“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Pacman Jones celebrates four months of no bar assaults with strip club frenzy in Detroit
- Tim Hardaway cast in Brokeback Mountain sequel
- Chad Ochocinco hoped to read own book during bye week
- Michael Phelps studied Rosetta Stone three hours per day in preparation for London Olympics
- Backup QB Fitzpatrick unavailable for next Bengals game due to National Honor Society meeting
- Jim Bowden overheard comparing other mundane annoyances to tragic world events