“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Crosstown Shootout least violent day in Norwood 2011
- Chad Johnson applies for Paul Brown Stadium vendor job as a way to get on Hard Knocks
- Roethlisberger wedding reception held in hall without restrooms
- Obama authorizes use of drones to increase US Winter Olympic medal count
- Bengals season ticket holders seek government bailout
- Bengals continue strategy of not showing off on national TV