“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Jerome Simpson devours pizza and chicken wings on sideline
- 2007 Bengals Rookie Class Reported 60% Tougher to Pronounce
- Cancer patients tired of Carson Palmer hanging around hospital
- Local hospitals report sharp rise in Reds bandwagon related injuries
- Bob Huggins comforts Tiger Woods on 18th green at Augusta
- Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.