“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Marvin Lewis dejectedly confirms he will not be fired
- Chad Ochocinco hoped to read own book during bye week
- Team you’ve never heard of beats other team you've never heard of in 2010 IrrelevantBowl.com
- Tim Tebow scolds concussion into turning life around and doing more volunteer work
- Bob Costas sets example for faking interest in Winter Olympics
- Undefeated Bengals demand immediate possession of Super Bowl Rings