“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Charlie Sheen offers words of hope to Reds and Cincinnati prostitutes
- A-Rod spotted romantically with each cast member of TV show Queen City
- Mike Leake unable to locate Mother’s Day gift receipt
- Cincinnati fans help Ochocinco pack bags for New England
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit expected to draw larger crowds than Carson Palmer
- Ted Williams’ children agree to build life size bobble head figure with father’s corpse.