“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
- Chad Ochocinco hoped to read own book during bye week
- T.O and Chad Ochocinco study reality film during bye week
- Gucci Who Dey bags popular this fall season
- That one quarterback replaces that other quarterback as Bengals win
- Kobe Bryant expected to go high in the Convict Basketball League draft.