“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Pacman Jones celebrates four months of no bar assaults with strip club frenzy in Detroit
- Embarrassed Chad Johnson changes name to less conspicuous Chris Brown
- Ray Rice hires Richie Incognito as life coach
- ESPN College GameDay admits secretly airing from Penn State but saying it was Clemson
- Undercover officer praised in Michael Vick arrest
- Tim Tebow offers to circumcise Jets' Mark Sanchez