“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Tabloid discovers woman who did not have affair with Tiger Woods
- John Boehner to coach weeping Jay Cutler in off season
- Gucci Who Dey bags popular this fall season
- Tebow proposes he and Manning should be cut in half, allowing fans to choose starter
- Maria Sharapova blamed for Cincinnati heat wave
- Kidnapper Ariel Castro charged with holding Cleveland Browns offense captive since 2003