CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.
CINCINNATI - CourtTV in competition with several other cable channels has emerged as the exclusive crime oriented cable channel to partner with the Bengals organization this upcoming season. CourtTV Executive Marylin Green commented in a press briefing, "The Bengals have consistently shown the capacity for creating quality content in the crime entertainment category." CourtTV’s 24 hour coverage is expected to provide a key focus on players such as Wide Receiver Chris Henry but insiders say the cable channel will also air regular highlights of several criminally inclined former Bengals such as James Brooks. Additionally, CourtTV producers say they are in discussions with the University of Cincinnati basketball program to round out local crime coverage.
Join the Derf crowd to watch the Bengals/Bills game Friday, Aug. 18! See More.
- Super Bowl pregame show still underway
- Tim Hardaway cast in Brokeback Mountain sequel
- Green Bay Packers offer Brett Favre unconditional reverse deactivation restriction precluded with a Series B non-retirement binding discharge waiver (Helsinki version, 1972)
- Nick Lachey named MVP in Bengals win over San Diego
- Tim Tebow vows to cure Urban Meyer
- Americans plan festive gatherings to not watch Winter Olympics