CC Sabathia tired of being copied on everyone’s emails
NEW YORK - In an effort to keep distractions to a minimum, Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia has vowed not to check his hotmail account through the rest of the post season. CC finds that being constantly copied on everyone’s emails leads to a frustrating flood of mail in his inbox.
“You think it’s annoying getting mail about credit cards and male enhancement?” asked CC. “Try getting a copy of every little note anyone ever sends anyone. At first it was kind of fun reading them, but now it’s gotten really old.”
CC is the recipient of over 200 million electronic mailings an hour and only a fraction of them are addressed to him directly. “I never know which ones though, so I’ve got to wade through and try to figure it out. The other day I found an email my cousin sent inviting me to a barbeque in June 2002. It was in the middle of like sixty thousand interoffice memos between employees at General Electric.”
CC admits that the problem could be worse, “I feel even more sorry for my brother, BCC Sabathia. He gets millions of emails a day too, and he has to wade through them all with a computer synthetic voice translator, because he is sight impaired.”
- Aroldis Chapman introduces US fans to ancient Cuban ritual, ‘Summersault of Respect’
- Super Bowl pregame show still underway
- Shin-Soo Choo underwhelmed by reception from Cincinnati\'s Little Korea neighborhood
- Rash of burglaries during La Salle-Elder football game - homes vulnerable across entire west side.
- Steelers short week leaves little time to practice dirty hits
- Bob Huggins recruits violent Bearcat mascot to play at West Virginia