Bengal fans hoping more Bengals players will buy them tickets
CINCINNATI - After getting off to a 5-2 start, many Bengals fans are now enthused enough about the team to consider going to Paul Brown stadium to watch the game. They are now waiting for Bengal players to buy the tickets and distribute them to their adoring public.
Chad Ochocinco bought the remaining seats for the Bengals home game against the Texans to ensure a sell out game. This appears to have set a trend that Bengal fans have embraced, and find to be the best way to secure their NFL tickets.
“I really hope the players start buying us tickets earlier,” complained Emily Watson of Mt. Lookout. “My seats for the Houston game were kind of crappy. Next time I’m hoping for something around the 50 yard line, maybe second level or so.”
“I really have high hopes for this team,” said Allen Hummel of Westwood. “I’m back on the bandwagon...got my Who-Dey sweat shirt out of the attic, my orange and black workout pants...now I just need a player to buy me some tickets, and I’ll take the family down to the game.”
- NKU fan unveils optimistic tattoo about school's 2016 Division I debut
- Cast of ESPNís SportsCenter to accompany Ray Lewis on celebratory nationwide killing spree
- Michael Phelps hires Amanda Bynes as designated driver
- Miami strippers prepare for busy season following A-Rodís suspension
- Barry Bonds inducted into Steroid Hall of Fame
- Jerome Simpson devours pizza and chicken wings on sideline