University of Cincinnati Basketball Coach Bob Huggins strikes recruiting agreement with Ohio's prison system.
In a breakthrough agreement, Bob Huggins negotiated a player exchange arrangement with Ohio's Department of Corrections. Under terms of the agreement, Huggins will have the option to fill his entire team roster with felons from several Ohio prisons. NCAA officials were at first hesitant but later agreed stating, "After reviewing the lengthy list of UC players with arrest records, we believe this arrangement is not a significant departure from UC's current way of operating." Bob Huggins looks forward to the new recruiting process and stated, "We've had a lot of luck with with criminal players in the past. We hope having an all-criminal roster will take us to the next level". UC fans are not expected to voice concern as long as the school continues to rank high in Conference USA.
- O.J. Simpson's search for real killer confined to smaller area
- Michael Phelps studied Rosetta Stone three hours per day in preparation for London Olympics
- Pete Rose declared eligible for Hair Dye Hall of Fame
- CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.
- Winter X Games host totally stoked
- Bengals laugh at Aroldis Chapman's pathetic attempt at lawlessness