Jim Bowden overheard comparing other mundane annoyances to tragic world events
After enduring harsh criticism for comparing the possible baseball strike to the September 11 tragedy, Cincinnati Reds General Manager Jim Bowden continues to stir controversy by making further inappropriate analogies. Employees at Blockbuster Video were recently startled by Bowden's over reaction to receiving a $1.25 late fee when he reportedly yelled out, "This is worse than the %$ holocaust!" Days later in the stadium parking garage, witnesses reported Bowden's angry reaction when he noticed the check engine light came on in his Porsche. "My God, when does it end? I might as well be at #^$& Pearl Harbor!" In a later unconfirmed report, Bowden compared locking himself out of his house to the Columbine shooting incident. In a brief statement, Bowden said he understands now that comparing the baseball strike to September 11 went overboard. He added, "After careful consideration, I would only compare the baseball strike to the Oklahoma City bombing."
- O.J. Simpson's search for real killer confined to smaller area
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWF Wrestling Events
- LIVESTRONG wristbands discovered to contain performance enhancing drugs
- Carson Palmer proud of role in leading Bengals to playoffs
- Mike Brown points out Bengals undefeated in second half of season
- Tony Romo trades self for Carson Palmer in fantasy football