Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, I’m not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You can’t get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Jim Tressel retires to spend more time with family of sweater vests
- 1990 Reds reunion team beats current roster 17-0 in three inning exhibition
- Maria Sharapova increases average attractiveness of Warren County by 220%
- Rash of burglaries during La Salle-Elder football game - homes vulnerable across entire west side.
- NCAA TOURNAMENT UPDATE
by Sarah Leugers, DERF Sports Columnist
- ESPN College GameDay admits secretly airing from Penn State but saying it was Clemson