Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Peyton Manning elected head pastor of Tim Tebow's Denver Ministry
- Backup QB Fitzpatrick unavailable for next Bengals game due to National Honor Society meeting
- SCOUTING REPORT: Tim Tebow's throwing mechanics nearly ready for Arena Football League
- Mike Brown learns he is adopted
- Bengals release bengal tiger plus three players
- Tim Hardaway cast in Brokeback Mountain sequel