Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Pittsburgh Steelers fans selling tickets, terrible towels, dignity on StubHub
- Time for Reds, Coutlangus to Get Freaky on Pujols
- Unemployed baseball managers block Reds phone number
- Selfies slowed times of Flying Pig marathoners
- Male Nurse Joe Harbaugh tired of familyís constant focus on sports
- ARCHIE MANNING: I wouldnít change one thing about the way I systematically generated a family of elite quarterbacks