Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- 2007 Bengals Rookie Class Reported 60% Tougher to Pronounce
- Cincinnati fans help Ochocinco pack bags for New England
- Crosstown Shootout rebranded as less violent Crosstown Hugfest
- ARCHIE MANNING: I wouldnít change one thing about the way I systematically generated a family of elite quarterbacks
- Randy Moss tells Titans he'll only catch passes from self
- Gisele Bundchen to hold press conference to discuss deflated balls