Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Wheels added to Joe Paterno statue for coaching and recruiting visits
- Lance Armstrong returns home, dominates local YWCA spinning class
- Ted Williamsí children agree to build life size bobble head figure with fatherís corpse.
- Brett Favre schedules new series of press conferences to reconfirm retirement plans.
- Cam Newton threatens to retire if drafted by Bengals
- Gucci Who Dey bags popular this fall season