Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Cancer patients tired of Carson Palmer hanging around hospital
- Randy Moss tells Titans he'll only catch passes from self
- Chad Johnson applies for Paul Brown Stadium vendor job as a way to get on Hard Knocks
- Maria Sharapova increases average attractiveness of Warren County by 220%
- Miami strippers prepare for busy season following A-Rodís suspension
- Reds new marketing plan reminds fans that it is still baseball season