Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman vows to trim nose hair if Reds win pennant
- Cincinnati fans help Ochocinco pack bags for New England
- Mike Leake unable to locate Motherís Day gift receipt
- Replacement NFL refs find new jobs with Time Warner customer service
- Bengals enjoy relaxing on-the-field bye week in New Jersey
- Pacman Jones celebrates four months of no bar assaults with strip club frenzy in Detroit