Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Bengals to patent new techniques for losing
- Pacman Jones celebrates four months of no bar assaults with strip club frenzy in Detroit
- Ray Rice and Ray Lewis respond to disappointing Ravenís loss via murder and beatings
- In alternate universe Steeler fans celebrate Superbowl victory with quiet dignity
- Bengals leave Jacksonville with victory and $4,000 in hotel towels
- Kentucky meth labs flying Wildcat flags at half mast