Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- FOX19 Balanced News introduces new segment, Bengals 2011-12: The Super Bowl Season
- Bengals continue strategy of not showing off on national TV
- Chicago Bears consider shutting down franchise after humiliating loss
- World Cup Soccer upstaged by countdown to World Equestrian Games
- Millions protest in U.S. streets over treatment of NFL players
- That one quarterback replaces that other quarterback as Bengals win