Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Reds announce Disgusted Fan Bobblehead Night
- Ray Lewis spends time before Super Bowl shopping for getaway car
- Bengals enjoy relaxing on-the-field bye week in New Jersey
- Chad Johnson gets job at county name change office to qualify for discount
- Andy Dalton and CBS announcers have trouble distinguishing Browns from Bengals
- Bengal Disappointment: Chad and T.O almost miss halftime meeting with reality show agent