Fans already speculating on Michael Jordan's possible return from latest retirement.
Retiring and then playing and then retiring and then playing and then retiring worked well for the six-time world champion and NBA League MVP Michael Jordan. Now that Jordan has entered what seems to be his final retirement, many fans ponder the possibility of Jordan returning to the court. Some believe Jordan's competitive spirit may drive him to play again and then retire and then play again and then retire again. Sources close to Jordan reportedly indicate not only is this double play-retire cycle likely but Jordan's love of the game may drive him to follow up this cycle by playing again and then retiring and then possibly playing again and then retiring again. Asked if it there is a possibility of multiple play-retire cycles, Jordan said, "Right now I am planning on enjoying retirement but it's always possible I could play again and then retire after that and then play again and then retire again but it is too soon to say if I would play again after that."
- Peyton Manning elected head pastor of Tim Tebow's Denver Ministry
- Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
- Record 1.8% of Opening Day crowd watched game
- Rash of burglaries during La Salle-Elder football game - homes vulnerable across entire west side.
- CDC REPORT: Americans have natural immunity to World Cup soccer fever
- Tabloid discovers woman who did not have affair with Tiger Woods