Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWF Wrestling Events
Willie Sturgeon of Norwood has gambled regularly on WWF events for over two years. Unaware that WWF events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a good system. The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s gullible, unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns. In fact, investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "Damn. If I would’a known these things was fixed, I wouldn’a bet no money." WWF officials were reached by phone in New York but declined to comment and were heard giggling before hanging up. If you need help with a gambling addiction please call (513) 731-4891.
- Undefeated Bengals demand immediate possession of Super Bowl Rings
- Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
- Peyton Manning to decide fate of Indianapolis Colts coaching staff
- Aroldis Chapman flees to Cuba to avoid US traffic court
- Fantasy football league agrees to end lockout from mother’s basement
- Marvin Lewis admits suffering from masochist tendencies