Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Kentucky meth labs flying Wildcat flags at half mast
- BODIES Exhibit cadaver discovered to be Marty Brennaman
- Richard Sherman threatens to eat Mike Tysonís children
- Ray Lewis thrilled to be in courtroom where he is not on trial
- Carson Palmer demanded trade at half time of Bengals game
- Chris Henry changes name to Chad Johnson