Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Chinese Olympic gymnasts return heroically to playpens throughout China
- Randy Moss demanded release from Vikings after inappropriate advances from Brett Favre
- Wii tennis match between Cooper Manning and sister Olivia draws little media interest
- Drugs in Sports: All in Favor?
- Reds announce Disgusted Fan Bobblehead Night
- Dentist seeks permit to hunt Detroit Lions