Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Discarded Terrible Towels help absorb Ohio River pollutants
- NKU fan unveils optimistic tattoo about school's 2016 Division I debut
- King James decides to split self into six equal parts
- FOX19 Balanced News introduces new segment, Bengals 2011-12: The Super Bowl Season
- Xavier seeks selection in University of Phoenix online basketball tourney
- Carson Palmer demanded trade at half time of Bengals game