Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Chad Johnson gets job at county name change office to qualify for discount
- Tiger denies charges of mauling handler.
- Mike Brown points out Bengals undefeated in second half of season
- Andy Dalton chokes during contract negotiations
- T.O and Chad Ochocinco study reality film during bye week
- Andy Dalton and CBS announcers have trouble distinguishing Browns from Bengals