Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Elin Woods new spokesperson for Jaws of Life
- Fans already speculating on Michael Jordan's possible return from latest retirement.
- Roger Clemens claims he sold steroids to members of Congress
- Bob Huggins ups his pimp game.
- Michael Phelps studied Rosetta Stone three hours per day in preparation for London Olympics
- Talk radio callers criticize decisions of Dusty Bakerís medical team