Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Chinese Olympic gymnasts return triumphantly to playpens throughout China
- Billy Packer spends NCAA tournament alone in room, mumbling about Duke
- Tiger Woods bails out General Motors
- New Canseco book implicates baseball mascots in steroid scandal
- Bengals continue strategy of not showing off on national TV
- Richie Incognito places inspirational phone call to US Olympic Ice Dancing team