Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Louisville/Lexington mayors bet meth labs over Final Four basketball game
- Tom Brady’s hair and makeup team prepare for AFC Championship game
- Bengals travel back in time during fourth quarter of Raiders game
- Monday Night Football to feature new Bengal Meltdown Cam
- Bronson Arroyo contracts mono after making out with self
- Disney princesses relieved Ben Roethlisberger won't be visiting