Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Bengals hire Richie Incognito to bully Andy Dalton
- 2007 Bengals Rookie Class Reported 60% Tougher to Pronounce
- Ted Williamsí children agree to build life size bobble head figure with fatherís corpse.
- Andy Dalton chokes during contract negotiations
- Peyton Manning elected head pastor of Tim Tebow's Denver Ministry
- Jesus drops Tim Tebow from fantasy team