Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium
CINCINNATI, OH - Cleaning crews outside of Philadelphia’s Citizens Bank Park discovered a Gold Glove in a dumpster, reportedly belonging to Cincinnati Red Jay Bruce.
The glove was found in the dumpster after the second game of the NLDS in which the Reds committed four errors. A ball that Jay Bruce misplayed in the game led to the Phillies taking the lead, ultimately winning the game. No one is certain how the glove ended up in the dumpster, nor is anyone sure how Bruce acquired it.
“We’re not sure who did this,” said sanitation worker Taylor Quinn. “But we don’t think a Red threw it, because it actually ended up in the dumpster. It seems that they aren’t really good at hitting their targets.” Some have speculated that the glove got into the dumpster after Brandon Phillips attempted a relay throw into the team bus which was parked approximately 40 feet away.
- Chinese Olympic gymnasts return heroically to playpens throughout China
- BODIES Exhibit cadaver discovered to be Marty Brennaman
- Crosstown Shootout least violent day in Norwood 2011
- BenGals introduce new “anti-slut clause” in cheerleader contracts
- Backup QB Fitzpatrick unavailable for next Bengals game due to National Honor Society meeting
- Undercover officer praised in Michael Vick arrest