Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Ann Arbor sweater vest industry recovers after decade long slump
- Bengals hire Richie Incognito to bully Andy Dalton
- Ray Lewis spends time before Super Bowl shopping for getaway car
- NCAA TOURNAMENT UPDATE
by Sarah Leugers, DERF Sports Columnist
- Joey Votto accepts air traffic controller position
- Paula Deen hired to cater Donald Sterling retirement dinner