Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Wii tennis match between Cooper Manning and sister Olivia draws little media interest
- Brent Musburger newest Bengals season ticket holder
- Record 1.8% of Opening Day crowd watched game
- Disney princesses relieved Ben Roethlisberger won't be visiting
- Ben Roethlisberger and brother compete in Sexual Assault Bowl
- Reds fans get in shape for summer of disappointment and despair