Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Ben Roethlisberger considers off season restroom attendant job
- Chicago Bears consider shutting down franchise after humiliating loss
- Talk radio callers criticize decisions of Dusty Bakerís medical team
- That one quarterback replaces that other quarterback as Bengals win
- Replacement NFL refs find new jobs with Time Warner customer service
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements