Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Marvin Lewis prepared with new exasperated facial expressions for new season
- Bob Huggins comforts Tiger Woods on 18th green at Augusta
- Carson Palmer regrets Andy Dalton fantasy draft pick
- Irate Reds fans call for next manager to be fired
- Peyton Manning elected head pastor of Tim Tebow's Denver Ministry
- Bengals show restraint: Pass on Charles Manson in 6th round of NFL draft