Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman vows to trim nose hair if Reds win pennant
- Shin-Soo Choo underwhelmed by reception from Cincinnati\'s Little Korea neighborhood
- Charlie Sheen offers words of hope to Reds and Cincinnati prostitutes
- Marvin Lewis takes Bengals out for ice cream after win
- In alternate universe Steeler fans celebrate win over Bengals with quiet dignity
- CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.