Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Marvin Lewis’ wife sick of constant throwing of challenge flag around house
- Bengals season ticket holders seek government bailout
- Ken Griffey Jr. heads back to Seattle, knees and hamstrings in carry-on bag
- Bengals plans to lose in final minutes thwarted
- Newport strip clubs plan welcome party for PacMan Jones
- Crosstown Shootout rebranded as less violent Crosstown Hugfest