Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Fans already speculating on Michael Jordan's possible return from latest retirement.
- Snap, Crackle, and Pop admit to running phone sex operation
- Reds: Hire Bill Brasky as New Manager
- Bengals laugh at Aroldis Chapman's pathetic attempt at lawlessness
- Cincinnati Reds' Mike Leake named honorary Bengal
- George Foreman to appear in first ever pay-per-view infomercial.