Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Cast of ESPNís SportsCenter to accompany Ray Lewis on celebratory nationwide killing spree
- Bengal fans hoping more Bengals players will buy them tickets
- Bob Bratkowski offers to fix Paul Brown stadium for $42 million
- 72 year old Oscar Robertson defeats UC Bearcats in scrimmage
- Selfies slowed times of Flying Pig marathoners
- Maria Sharapova blamed for Cincinnati heat wave