Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Wife of California Chrome complains of snoring when husband does not wear nasal strip
- Reds: Hire Bill Brasky as New Manager
- Steelers short week leaves little time to practice dirty hits
- Hope Solo dating FSU quarterback De’Andre Johnson
- Cam Newton threatens to retire if drafted by Bengals
- Ted Williams’ children agree to build life size bobble head figure with father’s corpse.