Randy Moss demanded release from Vikings after inappropriate advances from Brett Favre
MINNEAPOLIS, MN - Days after being released from the Minnesota Vikings, wide receiver Randy Moss called a press conference to announce that the release took place after he had asked for it. Moss claims that he demanded to be released after being the recipient of improper advances from quarterback Brett Favre.
Moss claims that the advances were clearly harassment, and took place in many forms. “First of all, the guy could not keep his eyes off of me,” said Moss. “Sometimes in the locker room, sometimes at the team meal, but especially when we were on the field together. He would stand there with a ball in his hand just watching me run. Really creepy.”
Moss also said that the advances took the form of inappropriate text and picture messages sent to his phone. “I have several photos of Brett Favre naked on my Blackberry,” Randy explained. “Some of them, I took accidently while I was in the locker room, showering while holding my phone. But others, I’m sure he sent to me.” Moss was able to show the pictures to reporters after several minutes of shuffling through thousands of pictures of himself that he keeps on the phone.
“I’m just looking forward to a clean break,” Moss went on to say. “If I was gonna get hit on by a quarterback, I really thought it would have been Tom Brady.”
- Chad Johnson applies for Paul Brown Stadium vendor job as a way to get on Hard Knocks
- Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
- In alternate universe Steeler fans celebrate Superbowl victory with quiet dignity
- T.O and Chad Ochocinco study reality film during bye week
- Michael Vick to mentor Rick Pitino
- Oakland area hotdogs fearful of Carson Palmer’s arrival