Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium
CINCINNATI, OH - Cleaning crews outside of Philadelphia’s Citizens Bank Park discovered a Gold Glove in a dumpster, reportedly belonging to Cincinnati Red Jay Bruce.
The glove was found in the dumpster after the second game of the NLDS in which the Reds committed four errors. A ball that Jay Bruce misplayed in the game led to the Phillies taking the lead, ultimately winning the game. No one is certain how the glove ended up in the dumpster, nor is anyone sure how Bruce acquired it.
“We’re not sure who did this,” said sanitation worker Taylor Quinn. “But we don’t think a Red threw it, because it actually ended up in the dumpster. It seems that they aren’t really good at hitting their targets.” Some have speculated that the glove got into the dumpster after Brandon Phillips attempted a relay throw into the team bus which was parked approximately 40 feet away.
- Lack of fans means foul ball goes unclaimed for six innings at Great American Ballpark
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell tweets about Ochocincoís tweeting fine
- Ray Rice and Ray Lewis respond to disappointing Ravenís loss via murder and beatings
- Kentucky meth labs flying Wildcat flags at half mast
- Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements