Local man diehard Super Bowl fan
CINCINNATI - Montgomery resident Tim Walsh is known throughout his neighborhood as a Super Bowl fanatic. “I’ve always been a strong supporter of the Super Bowl. I am much more of a fan of the Super Bowl than the teams that are playing. In fact I don't even know who's playing. The Super Bowl is bigger than the teams. I'm a simple man and I root for the Super Bowl!”
On Super Bowl Sunday neighbors reported seeing an enthusiastic Walsh in his front yard pumping his fist and yelling, “Number 1! Super Bowl is #1! Whoo hoo!”
In the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl Walsh wears his Super Bowl t-shirt to work. Walsh’s coworkers say his enthusiasm for the Super Bowl is infectious and often leads to spirited workplace discussions about possible outcomes of the game.
When asked which quarterback he favors, Walsh responded, "Never heard if either one of those guys. I dont know their numbers. The only number I care about is XLVIII."
In the NFL off season Walsh is a strong supporter of college sports and frequently wears a t-shirt featuring the word 'College'.
- Marvin Lewis dejectedly confirms he will not be fired
- Bengals Hire Detroit Lions General Manager
- Andy Dalton thrilled to be hosting fourth annual Super Bowl party
- Marvin Lewis prepared with new exasperated facial expressions for new season
- Crosstown Shootout rebranded as less violent Crosstown Hugfest
- Andy Daltonís cast, Johnny Manzielís wig highly sought after by collectors