Local man diehard Super Bowl fan
CINCINNATI - Montgomery resident Tim Walsh is known throughout his neighborhood as a Super Bowl fanatic. “I’ve always been a strong supporter of the Super Bowl. I am much more of a fan of the Super Bowl than the teams that are playing. In fact I don't even know who's playing. The Super Bowl is bigger than the teams. I just want everyone to know I root for the Super Bowl!”
On Super Bowl Sunday neighbors reported seeing an enthusiastic Walsh in his front yard pumping his fist and yelling, “Number 1! Super Bowl is #1! Whoo hoo!”
In the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl Walsh wears his Super Bowl t-shirt to work. Wellington’s coworkers say his enthusiasm for the Super Bowl is infectious and often leads to spirited workplace discussions about possible outcomes of the game.
When asked if he favors Tom Brady or Eli Manning, Wellington responded, "Never heard if either one of those guys. I dont know their numbers. The only number I care about is XLVI."
In the Super Bowl off season Wellington is a strong supporter of college sports and frequently wears a t-shirt featuring the word “College”.
- Dallas strip club industry concerned about possible loss of Pacman Jones
- Bengals leave Jacksonville with victory and $4,000 in hotel towels
- Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
- Notre Dame Leprechaun admits to never meeting Smurfette girlfriend
- Tony Kornheiser dupes Joe Theisman on air.
- Bob Huggins comforts Tiger Woods on 18th green at Augusta